How to Root Android LG G PRO 2 | Guide.
Root Android LG 3G Beat. This guide will show you how to root Android LG device using a easy small tool called LG one click root, and we use LG G Pro 2 for this experiment, this device is a part of listed device that support with this tool, and was confirmed work by avicohh on xda forum. So, if you need this information, you can follow this guide below to root your LG G Pro 2.
This is basic information about LG G PRO 2 specifications, This is some versions of this device, LG G Pro 2 F350, LG G Pro 2 D837 for Europe, LG G Pro 2 D838 for Asia. LG G PRO 2 is the smartphone that comes with 5,9 Inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.1 (Lollipop) as it Operating System, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Chipset, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 3 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 2,1 MP on secondary camera. And this device released on 2014, April.
There are some advantages if you root your Android smartphone devices,
- Full access to the Android system.
- Modified Android theme
- Install a new custom ROM.
Guide to Root LG G PRO 2.
- Make sure your device is LG G PRO 2 running Kitkat or Lollipop
- Download and install this tool.
- You can Go to Settings -> General -> About phone -> Software information,
- Then tap Build number seven (7) times
- And then go to Settings -> Developer options and turn on USB Debugging.
- If you are using the GUI version (LG One Click Root 1.3) just run the LG One Click Root installer
- if you are using the script (LG One Click Root 1.2) then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file
|LG one click root|
Root Trouble shooting.
- If your LG G PRO 2 device does not recognized,
- you can try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- Or, use a different USB cable.
- Or, try to plug your USB cable into different USB port.
- Try to install Visual C++ Redistributable.