Guide | How to Root Android LG G2.
Root Android LG 3G Beat. Using a small tool that run on Windows operating system, now we will show you how to root Android LG G2. This applications name is LG One Click Root, this is very easy way you can use to root your LG G2 device. If you need this guide to root your LG G2 device, you can follow this guide below, Keep in mind that all risk after root process is your responsible. And LG G2 is the list of device that work with this method.
This is basic information about LG G2 specifications, LG G2 is the smartphone that comes with 5,2 Inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Run on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) as it Operating System, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Chipset, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 2,1 MP on secondary camera. And this device released on 2013, August.
There are some advantages if you root your Android smartphone devices,
- Have full control to the Android system.
- Change Android theme
- Upgrade custom ROM.
Guide to Root LG G2.
- Make sure your device is LG G2 running Kitkat or Lollipop
- Download and install this tool.
- You can Go to Settings -> General -> About phone -> Software information,
- Then tap Build number seven (7) times
- And then go to Settings -> Developer options and turn on USB Debugging.
- If you are using the GUI version (LG One Click Root 1.3) just run the LG One Click Root installer
- if you are using the script (LG One Click Root 1.2) then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file
|LG one click root|
Root Trouble shooting.
- If your LG G2 device does not recognized,
- you can try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- Or, use a different USB cable.
- Or, try to plug your USB cable into different USB port.
- Try to install Visual C++ Redistributable.