Guide to Unlock Bootloader on LG V10 (H960A) for the European market.
Unlock Bootloader on LG V10 (H960A). This method only work on LG V10 run Android Marshmallow, This method work on LG V10 (H960A) for the European market, but except France. You must be careful when unlock the LG V10 (H960A) bootloader, if your action fails you will make your device stop working or becomes seriously damaged.
There are some risk on LG V10 (H960A) device after unlock bootloader.
- Your device become vulnerable.
- If your LG V10 (H960A) is unlocked, this device will no longer be covered by LG warranty.
- Your LG V10 (H960A) will disable certain functions of your phone.
- After you have successfully unlock bootloader on LG V10 (H960A) it can not be undone.
Guide Unlock Bootloader on LG V10 (H960A).
- Make sure your device is LG V10 (H960A) smartphone.
- Then go to this page.
lg developer - log in page
- If you are not logged into your LG account, you will be ask to log in.
- If you have successfully Log in to the page,
- Your name and email address will be displayed in the form.
- On the phone drop down list, select LG H850.
LG V10 (H960A) - unlock bootloader
- Then enter 15 digits your IMEI or MEID. See this guide to find your IMEI/MEID
- Now enter your Device ID.
Lg device information form
|open command window here|
- type : adb reboot bootloader
- hit enter
- your LG V10 (H960A) will reboot now.
- Then type : fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
How to Check Bootloader Lock Status.
- From the step 9 above, you can type the following command below in command prompt windows.
- Type fastboot getvar unlocked
- hit enter.