How to Root Android LG G2 MINI | Guide.
Root Android LG 3G Beat. Do you have any problem to root your LG G2 Mini ? If yes, now you can try this guide, on this guide we will show you how to root your Android LG G2 with a simple and easy method, we use a little perfect tool that run on Windows Operating Systems computers, this tool called with LG one click root, this tool is recommended by avicohh at xda forum. And your LG G2 Mini is a confirmed work with this tool. So, now you can try this method to root your device.
This is basic information about LG G2 MINI specifications, This is some versions of this device, LG G2 Mini F350, LG G2 Mini D837 for Europe, LG G2 Mini D838 for Asia. LG G2 MINI is the smartphone that comes with 5,9 Inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.1 (Lollipop) as it Operating System, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Chipset, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 3 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 2,1 MP on secondary camera. And this device released on 2014, April.
There are some advantages if you root your Android smartphone devices,
- Modified Android theme
- Full access to the Android system.
- Install a new custom ROM.
Guide to Root LG G2 MINI.
- Make sure your device is LG G2 MINI running Kitkat or Lollipop
- Download and install this tool.
- You can Go to Settings -> General -> About phone -> Software information,
- Then tap Build number seven (7) times
- And then go to Settings -> Developer options and turn on USB Debugging.
- If you are using the GUI version (LG One Click Root 1.3) just run the LG One Click Root installer
- if you are using the script (LG One Click Root 1.2) then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file
|LG one click root|
Root Trouble shooting.
- If your LG G2 MINI device does not recognized,
- you can try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- Or, use a different USB cable.
- Or, try to plug your USB cable into different USB port.
- Try to install Visual C++ Redistributable.