Guide How to Root Android LG L90 Smartphone.
Root Android LG 3G Beat. If you want get full root access to your LG L90 smartphone, you can try this method. This method will show you how to root your Android LG L90 smartphone using a little tool that run on Windows computer, this tool called with LG one click root, this tool is recommended by avicohh at xda forum. And your LG L90 is a confirmed work with this tool. So, now you can try this method to root your device.
This is basic information about LG L90 specifications, This is some versions of this device, LG L90 D390N with single-SIM LG L90 Dual D392 with dual-SIM. LG L90 is the smartphone that comes with 4,5 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Run on AAndroid OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) as it Operating System, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 5 MP on main camera, and VGA on secondary camera. And this device released on 2014, September.
There are some advantages if you root your Android smartphone devices,
- Install a new custom ROM.
- Modified Android theme
- Full access to the Android system.
Guide to Root LG L90.
- Make sure your device is LG L90 running Kitkat or Lollipop
- Download and install this tool.
- You can Go to Settings -> General -> About phone -> Software information,
- Then tap Build number seven (7) times
- And then go to Settings -> Developer options and turn on USB Debugging.
- If you are using the GUI version (LG One Click Root 1.3) just run the LG One Click Root installer
- if you are using the script (LG One Click Root 1.2) then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file
|LG one click root|
Root Trouble shooting.
- If your LG L90 device does not recognized,
- you can try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- Or, use a different USB cable.
- Or, try to plug your USB cable into different USB port.
- Try to install Visual C++ Redistributable.