How to Share Files and Folders In a Computer Running Windows Seven & Windows 8.1.
Share Files and Folders. This is very simple and easy guide how to Share Files and Folders In a Computer Running Windows Seven & Windows 8.1. After you create a network between two or more Windows computer, now you can communicate between them. For example we would to share a files and folders on the network. So, every computer that connected on the same network will access the files and folders. Now follow the easy guide below.
Share Files and Folders In a Computer Running Windows.
- This guide work both of Windows Seven or Windows 8.1
- Now, open windows explorer. You can do one of the following guide.
- Right click start - then click file explorer (for windows 8.1)
- Right click start - then click Open Windows Explorer (for windows Seven)
- Press Start Button (on keyboard) + E
|folder properties window|
|advanced sharing window|