Guide How to Re-Install Windows Product Key to Activate Windows Operating System.
Re-Install Windows Product Key. If you have successfully deactivate windows seven and remove windows product key, now your windows activation status is not available. Bu, if you wish to reinstall the product key you can see this following guide. we still using slmgr command to reinstall the product key. below is the complete guide to Re-Install windows product key to activate windows operating system.
Re-Install Windows Product Key.
- To begin this guide, you must open CMD (command Prompt) and run as administrator.
- Click Start -> then type cmd on the search programs and files bar.
- Once the cmd appear on the search result, now right click and select Run as Administrator.
cmd run as administrator
- This command will open command prompt window on the screen.
- Now, type command below on the cmd prompt then press enter.
- slmgr /ipk windows product key
command prompt - reinstall windows product key
- Make sure you type genuine Windows Product Key or License. It is the 25 character Product Key or Software License.
- You can find the Windows Product Key or License at the CD/DVD cover.
CD/DVD case - windows seven
- If you did it correctly, then you will see a pop up window that say Installed product key successfully.
Re-Install Windows Product Key success
- Now, open view basic information about your computer. ( right click on the computer -> select Properties)
- Under the windows activation, you should see a statement that your windows is activated.