How To Flash LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) Using LG Flashtool KDZ Method.
Flash Stock ROM LG G PRO LITE (LG D686). If you want to fix your Android LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) from bootloop or hardbrick, or just want to upgrade to the latest firmware and stock, you can follow this guide below. This LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) is the smartphone with 5,5 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradаble to v4.4.2 (KitKat), and supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, Mediatek MT6577 Chipset, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP of Main camera and 1,3 MP on secondary camera. And this device Released 2013, November
Now, see the complete guide bellow, please do it with your own risk.
Requirement Tool For Flash LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) .
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) , you must download all requirement tool below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) : Here,
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Check the firmware that match with your phone version,
- The V10 is the KITKAT version
- The V20 is for the Lollipop Version
- And, you can see a letter, that is little updates, you can download the one with the "last" letter
#1. Guide To Flash LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) (KDZ Method)
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG G PRO LITE (LG D686).
Select Type: CDMA PhoneMode: DIAG Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option) Then click Start.
Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting. Finally you can click OK. You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) device. When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it. The software will start the extraction on your device. When the process reach 100% your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) will reboot. Then, you must Unplug your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) from your computer by remove USB Cable from it., Finish.
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) phone off, then click continuously on the up volume and connect your phone to your PC.
- Now, enter your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) into download mode.(visit this guide or see at the end of this post)
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library, get here
- There are two options to flash your LG G PRO LITE (LG D686) .
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash
|LG flash tool - start|
|Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.|
#2. Guide To Flash LG G PRO LITE (LG D686)
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool