How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 | Guide.
Enter Download Mode Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung Galaxy S6 has some versions, such as G920T (T-Mobile), G920A (AT&T), G9208 (China), G920FD (Pakistan, Philippines), G9208/SS (China), G9209 (China), G9200 (Hong Kong), G920F (Global), G920I (LATAM, Singapore, India, Australia), G920S (Korea), If you want root or install a new firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6 you must enter download Mode on this device. and now this guide below will show you how to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone. Be careful when you enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S6, it might cause your device bricked. When you enter download mode to flash or install ROM's you must need ODIN software.
Guide to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure your device is Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone.
- Shut down your smartphone.
- Now, power On your device by press and hold Power Button + Volume Down Button + Home Button at the same time.
Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Release all button when your Samsung Galaxy S6 show warning on screen.
warning message - download mode samsung galaxy s6
- On this screen you can use Volume Up button to continue.
- Or use Volume Down button to cancel your action, if you choose cancel the phone will restart.
- When you select Volume Up button, now your Samsung Galaxy S6 will enter download mode.
enter download mode samsung galaxy s6
- Finish, now you have successfully enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6.