How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 [Guide].
Hard Reset OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827. On this guide guidebelajar will show you how to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827. Perform Hard reset on android device will wipe or deleted all data stored and App installed on internal phone memory, so you must backup all data before perform it. But data stored on MicroSD will not be affected. If you have set up device with your Google accounts, your contact and and email information is automatically backed up to the Gmail server.
OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 is the smartphone released on January, 2014. with 4,7 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), and supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Mediatek MT6582M chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- There are many bug on OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827.
- OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 device.
- Restore OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 to Default Factory Setting.
- Because we will sell our OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 Android phones.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827.
- We will give our OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827
- OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this methode to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
- The phone will vibrate and show Oppo Logo on screen, release only power button.
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English to enter ColorOS Recovery.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe All Data and Removable Applications.
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe All Data and Removable Applications, because All Data and Removable Applications will be wiped, this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
Wipe All Data and Removable Applications
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 phone.
- Wait untill everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827 .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO FIND 5 MINI R827.