Flash LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS Using LG Flash Tool | KDZ method.
Flash LG Optimus F3. This guide will show you how to Flash LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS Using LG Flash Tool | KDZ method. You can use this guide to fix bootloop, And flash process will erase all data stored on your device. So if possible you must backup all data first. This LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS is the smartphone with 4,0 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait CPU, Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 Chipset, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP of Main camera and 1,3 MP on secondary camera.And this device released on 2013, June.Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS, you must download all requirement tool below ;
Prerequisite Flash LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS.
- Download Stock Rom LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Check the firmware that match with your phone version, for , below :
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS
Select Type: CDMA PhoneMode: DIAG Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option) Then click Start.
Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting. Finally you can click OK. You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS device. When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it. The software will start the extraction on your device. When the process reach 100% your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS will reboot. Then, you must Unplug your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS from your computer by remove USB Cable from it., Finish.
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS phone off, then continuously click on the volume up button and connect your phone to your PC,
- Now, enter your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS into download mode. ( visit this guide )
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashToo2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library, get here
- There are two options to flash your LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS.
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash
|LG flash tool - start|
|Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.|
#2. Guide To Flash LG Optimus F3 (LG MS659) MetroPCS
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool