[Guide] Flash Bricked - Bootloop LG G4 (LG H81510B) Using LG Flash Tool (KDZ method).Flash LG G4 (LG H81510B). LG G4 (LG H81510B) is the android smartphone which announced in April 2015, and exactly released on 2015, April. Guidebelajar on this guide will explain to you how to flashing android device on LG G4 (LG H81510B) with easy and simple step. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod.
This LG G4 (LG H81510B) is the smartphone with 5,5 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset, combined with 3 GB of RAM and 16 MP of Main camera and 8 MP on secondary camera.
Now you can follow this guide if you have bootloop problems on LG G4 (LG H81510B) but accidental LG G4 (LG H81510B) is not installed recovery. In this guide I'm not offering recovery twrp or Cwm. CMW is a recovery that already in recovery mode for customization of the device such that the LG G4 (LG H81510B) with a variety of additional functions in it such as backup / restore, installations and others that are not contained in the standard recovery mode. Generally, in case of a default recovery bootloop LG G4 (LG H81510B) will go missing in case of bootloop. whereas the original recvery can't help when there hardbrick.
Now, follow the instruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Requirement Tool For Flash LG G4 (LG H81510B) .
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG G4 (LG H81510B) ,
you must download all requirement tool below ;
you must download all requirement tool below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG G4 (LG H81510B).
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Download KDZ file Here.
- Download Driver LG: Here
- Latest LG FlashTool : Here
#1. Guide To Flash LG G4 (LG H81510B)
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG G4 (LG H81510B) .
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG G4 (LG H81510B) phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG G4 (LG H81510B) phone off, then continuously click on the volume up button and connect your phone to your PC,
- Now, enter your LG G4 (LG H81510B) into download mode. ( visit this guide or see at the end of this post)
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library, get here
- There are two options to flash your LG G4 (LG H81510B) .
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash
- Select Type: CDMA
- PhoneMode: DIAG
- Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive
- Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option)
- Then click Start.
LG flash tool - start
- Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.
- No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
- Finally you can click OK.
- You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG G4 (LG H81510B ) device.
- When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it.
- The software will start the extraction on your device.
- When the process reach 100% your LG G4 (LG H81510B) will reboot.
- Then, you must Unplug your LG G4 (LG H81510B) from your computer by remove USB Cable from it.,
#2. Guide To Flash LG G4 (LG H81510B)
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool
Enter LG G4 (LG H81510B ) To Download Mode.
To enter LG LG G4 (LG H81510B ) in download mode, you can follow this guide :
- Remove battery from your phone
- Plug USB cable to your PC
- Press and Hold volume UP Button, while cable plugs USB Cable from PC to your Phone
- Then will appear white note on your LG G4 (LG H81510B) phone, if you see this you can releasa Volume UP button.
- Press and hold volume UP Button on your LG G4 (LG H81510B) phone again, until you see FIRMWARE UPDATE message.
- If your phone has been detected in your PC (to make sure, click the monitor icon beside Read Phone Information button, this action will open device manager windows. If your phone was detected you can see this at the top)
- Click START, and you will see dialogue box, just click OK
- Wait for the flash process, it will run in approximately 5 minute and your LG G4 (LG H81510B) will restart itself
- Then your LG G4 (LG H81510B) phone will boot up, if you can see Welcome Screen, it's mean Flashing process is successfully.
- Unplug USB cable, and finish
- Now your LG G4 (LG H81510B) is installed new firmware.