Guide How to Hard Reset | Factory Reset Xolo Q1000 Opus.
Hard Reset | Factory Reset Xolo Q1000 Opus. On this guide we will show you How to Hard Reset | Factory Reset Xolo Q1000 Opus. Hard reset will erase or wipe all data and file sored on Phone Internal memory, and hard reset will restore the factory settings. So, you can use this methode when your Xolo Q1000 Opus has any persistent problem, or you forgotten password, PIN, even if you want to sell your Xolo Q1000 Opus. Now, follow this guide below to perform hard reset on Xolo Q1000 Opus.
Guide Hard Reset Xolo Q1000 Opus.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 75% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in XOLO Q1000 OPUS. see this guide
- Turn Off your XOLO Q1000 OPUS by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your XOLO Q1000 OPUS smartphone.
- Then press and hold Power button until the device vibrate then release it,
- Now, just press and hold Volume Up Button.
- And you will see Xolo logo appear on your screen.
- Then release all button when your XOLO Q1000 OPUS enter recovery option.
- To navigate menu on this screen you can use volume down, then use power button to execute your selection.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Then select Reboot device.
- Then follow all instruction show on screen.
- Once finish, you can wait a while for XOLO Q1000 OPUS to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.